Introducing Kadena: Francesco Melpignano & Paul HsuIn this episode, Ben and Kevin sit down with both the CEO and CIIO of Kadena ECO, Francesco Melpignano & Paul Hsu. Kadena is a public blockchain that has revolutionised the Proof of Work concept with almost infinite scalability. With multiple projects Kadena has planned, we see it growing exponentially as well.
Who is Francesco Melpignano and Paul HsuFrancesco Melpignano is CEO and Paul Hsu is CIIO of Kadena ECO, a company which was only launched a few months prior. Francesco is an experienced software engineer and business leader, joining Kadena in 2019 as an engineer and worked his way up to CEO of Kadena ECO. Paul Hsu is founder and CEO of Decasonic, the venture and digital assets fund building blockchain innovation. Paul has a long background in senior leadership roles, he joined Kadena ECO in Febuary 2022 Kadena ECO specialises in helping builders on the Kadena block chain realise their projects.
What we cover in this episode:
- What is Kadena?
- How does Kadena build for the future?
- Announcement of the Kadena grants program
- The traditional finance response on blockchain
- How does the Kadena token fit into the ecosystem?
- Is Proof of Work safer in regulatory eyes than Proof of Stake?
- How Kadena is more efficient/eco-friendlier than BitCoin
- Community questions from Twitter
- Paul Hsu’s thoughts on FTX US and Brett Harrison