BNB Chain: Gwendolyn Regina & What Makes an Investable Project
Kevin and Ben sit down with Gwendolyn Regina, Investment Director of BNB Chain to talk about projects on BNB Chain, what makes an investable project and the “secret sauce” to Binance’s success
Who is Gwendolyn Regina?
Gwendolyn Regina is the current Investment Director of BNB Chain. Just before joining Binance, she was an intrapreneur at Facebook (now Meta) building up a new business unit of venture capital partnerships and startup growth. Gwendolyn was founding team member of Thymos Capital, an early stage technology investment firm in Singapore, and continues to angel invest today.
What we cover in this episode
- How Gwendolyn discovered Bitcoin
- What is BNB Chain?
- Projects being built on BNB Chain that excites Gwendolyn
- What makes a project investable?
- Is marketing a Web 3.0 project different to marketing a Web 2.0 project?
- How far out does Gwendolyn think main-stream adoption is for crypto?
- How does BNB Chain attract the best developers and projects
- Why do you think Binance has become so successful?
- Advice to people starting out in the crypto space
Ways to connect with BNB Chain & Gwen
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
Ways to connect with Kevin and Ben
Thanks for listening and don’t forget to subscribe so you can be notified when we release a new episode.
Downloaded & listened to in over 100 countries. Cryptopulse is here to guide you through the crypto universe with thought-provoking topics, in-depth knowledge & information to help you make informed decisions.