A beginners guide to technical analysis with Akash Shrivastava.
Welcome to this special bonus edition of the Cryptopulse podcast. This episode is rather experimental as we wanted to bring you something different. Askah is an entrepreneur, android developer, and technical analysis whizz. He guides us through an interactive session so you’ll want to be sat still for this one.
Here are some of the highlights:
- How Akash started his crypto & blockchain journey.
- A summary of technical analysis and why it’s important.
- Some basic things to check before buying & selling.
- How to use tradingview.com (this is the interactive part)
The link to Akash’s Steemit profile is HERE
Here you will find a written explanation of what we cover in the episode.
Ways to connect with Akash
Connect with Akash on Linkedin
Connect with Akash on Twitter
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Listen to our EPIC interview with the UK’s #1 Crypto Expert, Phillip Nunn.
New to Cryptopulse and want to go back to the start?
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs.
Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn
Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488
Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf
🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops
Information provided by Cryptopulse via this group, website, social media channels and any other medium DOES NOT constitute financial advice, investment recommendations OR any other type of advice whatsoever.
The Cryptopulse team are not professional financial advisors. Trading and purchasing cryptocurrencies do carry risks and anybody wishing to partake in such activities should seek professional advice.
We don’t like the law stuff, we like the crypto stuff!