Bootstrapping a crypto project with ZERO investment
A featured episode with DVN project
Does it really take MILLIONS of dollars to get a crypto project off the ground? These bright young entrepreneurs from Germany don’t think so. We discuss the fundamentals of “boot strapping”crypto projects and challenging the idea ICOs are ALWAYS required.
Listen to the podcast in full and learn how the world of web development can be disrupted by some very smart German students!
Check out their website here
Join the telegram community here
Follow the DVN token project on Twitter here
Hate speech, duplicate question, and unnecessary roughness lower the quality of conversations on the internet.
Especially on developer discussion platforms, this results in many non-deferential conversations missing their goal.
A rewarding Q&A Portal:
A questioner will be able to set a DVN tip reward on his question. Whoever gives the best and detailed answer (determined by the questioner and the community) receives the tip.
Profit over Time:
If someone has a question that already has been answered before, he can tip the answer. The person who delivered the helpful answer and the person who initially created the question both receive 2/5 of the tip.
Supporting new Users:
New users will receive an initial registration bonus in DVN out of the platform pool. To keep the pool up, a share of a tip will go into the pool.
Preventing duplicate questions:
They will set up an intuitive search function to prevent duplicate questions. Already created questions should receive the whole attention to possibly receive more and more tips over time.
Which exchanges are they listed on?
We spoke to DVN Project and asked them for some extra information that might not be on the site. They told us:
What are the next steps:
– We are building a separate “VIP” Slack community for the part of the DVN community that is interested and supports our project idea.
– Starting next week we will develop a One-Pager (together with the community in Slack) as a Teaser for the Whitepaper.
– Furthermore, we will build the DVN platform with core features and then develop the advanced features together with the DVN community.
– We are 3 informatics students in Germany (all finished Bachelor’s degree)
– The idea resulted in our of our daily work with Developer portals like Stackoverflow.
– The project is non funded. We try to make this work without external initial investments.
The Cryptopulse team is sometimes rewarded by featured crypto projects in the form of tokens.
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Listen to our EPIC interview with the UK’s #1 Crypto Expert, Phillip Nunn.
New to Cryptopulse and want to go back to the start?
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs.
Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn
Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488
Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf
🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops
Information provided by Cryptopulse via this group, website, social media channels and any other medium DOES NOT constitute financial advice, investment recommendations OR any other type of advice whatsoever. For this specific episode, the Crypopulse team were rewarded in crypto/tokens but the projects, we accept these donations to keep the lights on, sound working and we want to be super transparent about this fact.
The Cryptopulse team are not professional financial advisors. Trading and purchasing cryptocurrencies do carry risks and anybody wishing to partake in such activities should seek professional advice.
We don’t like the law stuff, we like the crypto stuff!