What does an ICO advisor do?
In this Episode, Kevin speaks with ICO advisor Rick Tapia, who we quiz about the role of ICO advisors and their importance in the ICO process.
Rick is an Expert Business analyst of Blockchain platforms and has an in-depth knowledge of the process of ICOs from beginning to end.
Here’s what we cover:
- Rick’s background and how he became involved in crypto.
- The role of an ICO advisor and their purpose of being involved in blockchain projects.
- What advisors should look for in choosing projects to work with AND on the flip side, how projects should choose the right advisors
- The successful blueprint for ICOs.
- If or how ICOBench plays an important role in the advisory space and how we can ensure this platform rates ICOs on an ethical basis.
- How many ICOs have actually launched a real blockchain solution?
Ways to connect with Rick Tapia
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Listen to our EPIC interview with the UK’s #1 Crypto Expert, Phillip Nunn.
New to Cryptopulse and want to go back to the start?
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs.
Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn
Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488
Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf
🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops
Information provided by Cryptopulse via this group, website, social media channels and any other medium DOES NOT constitute financial advice, investment recommendations OR any other type of advice whatsoever.
The Cryptopulse team are not professional financial advisors. Trading and purchasing cryptocurrencies do carry risks and anybody wishing to partake in such activities should seek professional advice.
We don’t like the law stuff, we like the crypto stuff!