An interview with expert storyteller, Maya Middlemiss.
In this episode, we’re joined by Maya Middlemiss who is an expert storyteller. She helps blockchain projects tell their story to help with mainstream adoption. Despite the huge potential and promise of blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies, they remain the exclusive domain of early adopters. Maya tells us how she’s helping these tech projects get their message out there, since founding her company BlockSparks.
Here are some of the things we discuss in this episode of Cryptopulse:
- The problem with mass take up and how blockchain businesses need to adapt their message.
- How Maya got involved with Blockchain and how her crypto journey began.
- The problems with user interfaces for buying and understanding more about crypto & blockchain.
- How the mainstream media is not helping people understand the potential of this technology.
- Why the prices of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies take the limelight and how we can move the conversation past this.
- We also discuss why there’s such a small percentage of women in the blockchain space and how this is damaging in many ways. Maya also suggests how this can change for the better!
Ways to connect with Maya
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Listen to our EPIC interview with the UK’s #1 Crypto Expert, Phillip Nunn.
New to Cryptopulse and want to go back to the start?
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs.
Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn
Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488
Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf
🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops
Information provided by Cryptopulse via this group, website, social media channels and any other medium DOES NOT constitute financial advice, investment recommendations OR any other type of advice whatsoever.
The Cryptopulse team are not professional financial advisors. Trading and purchasing cryptocurrencies do carry risks and anybody wishing to partake in such activities should seek professional advice.
We don’t like the law stuff, we like the crypto stuff!