An interview with Matt McGraw from Dispatch Labs
In this episode, we interview Matt McGraw from Dispatch labs who are enabling any data driven applications to transfer onto the blockchain easily. They are developing their platform to solve transaction speed and chain size, two of the largest scalability issues in existing blockchains.
- What does Dispatch Labs do?
- What problems do Dispatch Labs solve?
- How does the token ecosystem work?
Ways to connect with Dispatch Labs
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Listen to our EPIC interview with the UK’s #1 Crypto Expert, Phillip Nunn.
New to Cryptopulse and want to go back to the start?
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs.
Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT
Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn
Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488
Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf
🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops