Welcome back Josiah Spackman! – How DigiByte is helping Venezuela using the Blockchain
We welcome back to the show one of our favourite guests Josiah Spackman from The DigiByte Foundation, who gave us an update on the amazing work he and the DigiByte Foundation team have been doing to solve the hyperinflation issues in Venezuela using the Blockchain. Their goal is to focus on sustainable and long-lasting assistance that will support the people and local enterprises of Venezuela in being self-sufficient.
During the episode, we discuss:
- The status of the Digibyte IOS app
- The speed of a Digibyte transaction and the technology behind this
- What are the foundation doing for the people of Venezuela?
- How are the foundation helping merchant adoption and awareness of cryptocurrency and blockchain?
- How much has the Digibyte Foundation raised and what are these funds for in Venezuela?
- How are funds distributed and accounted for?
- The facts and effects behind the hyperinflation epidemic in Venezuela
DigiByte are accepting donations here: DCJSNfGsamNYcbZs5HxJPQLpfNtiVAzK1M
Here is some further reading on the project from Josiah himself: https://medium.com/@josiah_digibyte/initial-venezuela-goals-surpassed-heres-why-we-want-to-reach-higher-81517a370336
Ways to connect with DigiByte
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Listen to our EPIC interview with the UK’s #1 Crypto Expert, Phillip Nunn.
New to Cryptopulse and want to go back to the start?
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs.
Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT
Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn
Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488
Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf
🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops