An interview with Joel Bosh of I/O Coin
Joel is the founder of I/O Coin – an open source blockchain protocol which is providing users with a host of encrypted features including document storage, file transfers and identity storage. We found it particularly interesting to find out that IO had not conducted an ICO and instead was built and developed using the financial resources available to the team themselves. The IOC development team is currently in steadfast development, upgrading it’s open source blockchain protocol to host a fully private cryptocurrency.
During the episode, we discuss:
- How did Joel transition from running a computer repair store into becoming the founder of a crypto project?
- Joel’s research into proof of work verses proof of stake and how this effected his project
- Joel’s approach to IOC project as a ‘scientific experiment’
- How IOC developed their mining processes to build their community
- How IOC achieved their listing on Bittrex without going through an ICO
- What problems are IOC solving?
- The messaging function within the IOC wallet and the associated use cases
- IOC’s testing process
Ways to connect with I/O Coin
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Listen to our EPIC interview with the UK’s #1 Crypto Expert, Phillip Nunn.
New to Cryptopulse and want to go back to the start?
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs.
Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT
Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn
Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488
Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf
🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops