An interview with blockchain thought leader, Richard Burton
In this episode, we interview Richard Burton who is the creator and founder of Balance – an innovative Ethereum wallet that supports all ERC-20 tokens. He worked as a volunteer designer on Ethereum in the early stages of the project for a month and through this gained a very broad understanding of the blockchain. Richard has also spent time working with Stripe and the Recurse Center.
In this episode we talk about:
- How did Richard start his journey into crypto and blockchain?
- How did Richard get involved in the Ethereum project?
- What did Richard do to assist Ethereum?
- Richard’s overview of the problems Ethereum is solving
- Richard’s opinion on the impact the blockchain is having on the future of computing
- What other projects Richard has been working on since Ethereum?
- An insight into the Balance project and the wallet they are developing
- What Richard looks for in a project
Ways to connect with Richard Burton
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Listen to our EPIC interview with the UK’s #1 Crypto Expert, Phillip Nunn.
New to Cryptopulse and want to go back to the start?
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs.
Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT
Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn
Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488
Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf
🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops