Blockchain for the Shipping Industry – An Interview with Anmol Bajwawith from BitNautic
BitNautic is a decentralized platform, based on the Ethereum Blockchain, for matching demand and supply of shipping services, for all the industry stakeholders: producers of goods, ship owners, charterers, brokers, importers and exporters.
In this episode we talk about:
- What made Bitnautic apply the blockchain in a shipping business environment
- What products does Bitnautic ship
- Who came up with the concept and where did the Bitnautic journey begin?
- How is Bitnautic planning to take on existing non blockchain based shipping companies
- What problems are Bitnautic trying to solve?
- What inefficiencies from their competitors will Bitnautic solve?
- An insight Into Bitnautic’s use of tokens
- Information about Bitnautic’s ICO
- The Difference between setting up ICOs internationally vs in the UK
- How did Bitnautic grow their community?
Ways to connect with BitNautic
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops