An Interview with the Co-CEO of Wirex, Pavel Matveev.
In this episode, interview Pavel Matveev, Co-CEO of Wirex. Wirex have combined the use of blockchain technologies and traditional financial principles to enable users to spend their cryptocurrency like traditional money, in shops, restaurants, and on public transport! They have created wallets with physical and virtual Visa cards. Pavel himself is a blockchain entrepreneur with over 10 years of Investment Banking experience and substantial financial and trading knowledge.
- What problems are Wirex Solving?
- How did Wirex come to be?
- What was Pavel’s history prior to working on Wirex?
- How are Wirex working towards contributing to the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies?
- Who have Wirex partnered with and what have they done to make cryptocurrencies more accessible?
- Insight into Wirex’s reward program, Cryptoback.
- Where do Wirex make their money?
- An insight onto the Wirex team
- How has Wirex dealt with taking the project to different markets?
Ways to connect with Wirex
Wirex’s Official Website
Wirex’s Official Telegram
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops