An Interview with CEO of Cryptopia, Alan Booth.
In this episode, we interview Alan Booth, CEO of the Cryptopia exchange, a powerful currency trading platform regarded as having one of the widest selections of tokens available, listing over 400 cryptocurrencies. Alan Booth is a business consultant and entrepreneur with 50 years experience. Before his position at Cryptopia, Alan was CEO of an international flying school training pilots to fly large aircraft. Listen to Alan’s fascinating account of his career switch and life as a CEO inside an ever-evolving crypto exchange.
- How did Alan start his journey in blockchain
- How and when did Alan get involved in Cryptopia
- What was Alan’s business background before working at Cryptopia
- The history of Cryptopia
- How and why founders Rob Dawson and Adam Clark devised Cryptopia
- How does an exchange work?
- What process do Cryptopia go through when choosing coins to list?
- What does Cryptopia do to assist with a listed coin’s marketing?
- Cryptopia in the current market
- What is the general feeling towards cryptocurrencies and blockchain in New Zealand, where Cryptopia is based?
- What is Alan’s view on the current market?
- Are Cryptopia due to be developing any new products?
Ways to connect with Cryptopia
Cryptopia Official Website
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops