Peer to Peer Transportation Using The Blockchain – An Interview with Walid Elgendy From Redcab.
In this episode, we interview Walid Elgendy from RedCab who have created a Peer 2 Peer transportation app who provide secured transactions and fast contracting on the blockchain. Redcab are introducing advanced technologies to the transportation industry to enhance customer experience and achieve better business results.
- How does Redcab approach their marketing?
- What problems are Redcab solving?
- Why are Redcab different to their competitors?
- Why is Redcab better for the consumer than some of their competitors?
- How will Redcab deal with disputes?
- Where are Redcab on their roadmap?
- What partnerships do Redcab have in place currently?
- Who is in the Redcab team?
- How much is Redcab looking to raise and what will the funds be used for?
Ways to connect with Redcab
Redcab Official Website
Redcab Official Telegram
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops