Intelligent Investment using AI – An interview with Abed Ajraou from Peculium
In this episode, we interview Abed Ajraou from Peculium, which is a savings and investment platform for individuals, brokers, and financial institutions. Peculium automatically trades on the cryptocurrency markets and brings the power of algorithmic trading to everyday users. They also have their own AI engine called AIEVE who created returns for users on the platform.
- What does Peculium do?
- How and why was Peculium created?
- What problems are Peculium solving?
- How does Peculium differ to traditional bank savings accounts
- How does Peculium work?
- What (or who) is AIEVE?
- How does AIEVE trade and make money even in the bear market?
- Where is Peculium with their product development?
- How does the PCL token work?
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at http://www.wirexapp.com
Ways to connect with Peculium
Peculium Official Website
Peculium Official Telegram
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops