Improving Blockchain Scalability- An interview with Long Vuong from TomoChain
In this episode, we interview Long Vuong from TomoChain, which is an innovative solution to scalability problem with the Ethereum blockchain, and other blockchain platforms. TomoChain features a 150-Masternodes architecture with Proof of Stake Voting (POSV) consensus for near-zero fee, and instant transaction confirmation. Security, stability and chain finality are guaranteed via novel techniques such as double validation, staking via smart-contracts and uniform randomization processes.
- How did Long Vuong’s journey in Blockchain begin?
- What is TomoChain?
- How is TomoChain addressing the scalability issue with the Blockchain?
- What is ‘sharding’?
- Vitalik Buterin’s interest in TomoChain
- What are some of the scaling problems we are seeing in the blockchain?
- Why are sidechains important?
- What is Long’s opinions on sidechain security?
- Why do we need to scale for decentralised applications?
- What kind of support will TomoChain provide Dapp developers?
- An insight into the fundraising and community support TomoChain provide projects
- Where are TomoChain on their roadmap?
- TomoChain ICO template
- How did TomoChain build their team?
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at http://www.wirexapp.com
Ways to connect with Tomochain
Tomochain Official Website
Tomochain Official Telegram
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops