Why We Need More Women in Blockchain -An interview with Alice Hlidkova
In this episode, we interview Alice Hlidkova, who has a wealth of experience under her belt. She is the founder of a media company and TV Host of a Blockchain Show at NASDAQ. She is a former investigative journalist in the Middle East, spearheaded the launch of a White House-funded startup of 35 city-university R&D partnerships in autonomous vehicles, IoT applications, and robotics, pitched fintech and biotech to 50+ Silicon Valley VCs and Angels. She is also the owner of a tech and business consultancy and has produced over 200 articles, posts and videos on Blockchain! She gives us information on the projects she is working on now, including Pitch Investors Live where she is the Content Writer & Outreach and New Economies.
- How did Alice’s journey in Blockchain begin?
- What is Pitch Investors Live?
- What problems is Pitch Investors Live solving?
- Who can use Pitch Investors Live?
- What’s been the key methods used by the Pitch Investors Live team to gain exposure?
- What success stories have come from PIL?
- What do New Economies do?
- What are the difficulties they have experience in developing these projects?
- Why are there so few women in blockchain?
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at http://www.wirexapp.com
Ways to connect with Alice Hlidkova
Alice Hlidkova Official LinkedIn
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops