The Future of E Commerce with Blockchain – An interview with Paul Mahone from Bitboost
Paul Mahone joins us on the show to talk about Bitboost, a decentralized marketplace and trading platform, eliminating the high fees of traditional e-commerce. Bitboost are ensuring users’ personal data is not collected and sold to third parties, or stolen by data hackers, which are some of the common problems with tradition e-commerce platforms. BitBoost’s Marketplace gives users the ability to trade peacefully with people all over the world.
- How did Paul’s journey in Blockchain begin?
- What are the problems with traditional e-commerce?
- What problems are Bitboost looking to solve with their platform?
- How does Bitboost work?
- How is Bitboost helping those in the developing world?
- The associated gas costs and transactional fees on the Ethereum Blockchain.
- How are Bitboost working to drive these costs down?
- Where are Bitboost with their app development?
- What are the roles for the Bitboost token?
- What makes Bitboost different from its other competitors?
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at http://www.wirexapp.com
Ways to connect with Bitboost
Bitboost Official Website
Bitboost Official Twitter
Bitboost Official Telegram
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops