An Interview with Richard Ells of Electroneum
In this episode we interview Richard Ells, founder of Electroneum, who are developing a cryptocurrency which has all the benefits of Bitcoin but is far more accessible for the average user. They have coined the phrase ‘enablement currency’ by allowing over 350m smartphone users in the developing world to enter the digital market for the first time.
- How did Richard’s journey in Blockchain begin?
- What was Richard’s career background before working on Electroneum
- How and when did Richard come up with the concept for Electroneum
- How is Richard trying to make Electroneum accessable for everyday users?
- Where are Electroneum on their road map and what can we expect from future developments
- How does Electroneum work?
- How does Electroneum differ from their competitors?
- How does Electroneum ‘mining’ work?
- When will Electroneum be listed on HitBTC?
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at http://www.wirexapp.com
Ways to connect with Electroneum
Electroneum Official Website
Electroneum Official Twitter
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops