The Trust Protocol – The Future of Cryptocurrencies Beyond Bitcoin
In this episode we interview Bristol based film makers, Dog and Bird, who have travelled the world to create a documentary about cryptocurrencies beyond the Bitcoin called The Trust Protocol. We catch up with the team in our first face to face interview to find out all about it before its released.
- How the documentary started?
- An insight into the Dash Governance System
- How was the documentary funded?
- Where did the team travel to to make the documentary?
- How was the documentary planned?
- How did the team utilise the crypto community?
- What influential crypto people did they work with to make the documentary?
- What are the distribution plans for the documentary?
- What do the team want to make next?
- When and where will the documentary be released?
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at http://www.wirexapp.com
Ways to connect with Dog and Bird Media
Dog and Bird Official Website
Dog and Bird Official Twitter
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops