Carving a Career in Blockchain – An Interview with Justin Wu
In this episode, we interview Justin Wu, a growth marketer & Information Architect. He is the cofounder of BlockchainNW, Seattle’s First Blockchain Conference. Justin has worked on a wide range of tokens & Dapps on their growth, including UnikoinGold, AirSwap, Shipchain, Xtrd, Tune Token, Pledgecamp, Gods Unchained. He has brands achieve over $3m in Kickstarter and 500k downloads in the app store.
- How did Justin’s journey in Blockchain begin?
- What was Justin doing before he began working in Blockchain?
- What does Justin do and how does he work with projects?
- What factors are important for Justin when working on projects?
- The importance of personal brands
- What projects is Justin Wu working with?
- What does Justin look for in a project?
- How does Justin manage his time between projects?
- How does Justin see the market changing?
Ways to connect with Justin Wu
Justin Wu Official LinkedIn
Justin Wu Official Twitter
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops