A Sustainable Alternative to Bitcoin – An interview with Bitcoin Green
In this episode, we speak with Dylan Rhodes and Jason Stone of Bitcoin Green, the global blockchain solution for sustainable cryptocurrency. It is founded on ‘The Green Protocol,’ which utilizes a highly efficient proof-of-stake consensus algorithm that solves many of Bitcoin’s sustainability and scalability problems. Furthermore, Bitcoin Green can be mined on any computer or laptop without specialized equipment. Bitcoin Green, the organization, aims to shed light on a number of critical issues facing proof-of-work based blockchains and raise public awareness for the environmental and economic problems arising from such issues.
- How did Dylan and Jason’s journey in blockchain begin?
- What is Bitcoin Green’s mission?
- What problems are Bitcoin Green solving?
- An insight into Bitcoin’s energy consumption
- How does Bitcoin Green differ from Bitcoin?
- How does Bitcoin Green tackle the energy issues of Bitcoin?
- What is the use case of Bitcoin Green?
- What are the Bitcoin Green team working on?
- What are they doing to bring the project to the masses?
- An insight into BITGEX, Bitcoin Green’s proof of stake exchange?
- How are they looking to achieve mass adoption?
- An insight into the Bitcoin Green Bounty program
- An insight into the Bitcoin Green crowdfunding and charity project
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at http://www.wirexapp.com
Ways to connect with Bitcoin Green
Bitcoin Green Official Website
Bitcoin Green Official Twitter
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops