Crypto Mining Made Easy – An interview with Farbood Nivi from Coinmine
In this episode, we speak with Farbood Nivi from Coinmine. We mentioned Coinmine on one of Weekly Round-up episodes and luckily they heard and reached out to come onto the show. Coinmine is a new device allowing you to start mining cryptocurrencies in your home, a feat that previously either required a massive box costing thousands of dollars.
- What problems is Coinmine solving?
- How much is Coinmine?
- How does the device work?
- How did the company come into fruition?
- What coins are available?
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at http://www.wirexapp.com
Ways to connect with Coinmine
Coinmine Official Website
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops