The Future of Hospitality – An interview with James Sowers of Empire Hotels
In this episode, we interview James Sowers who is the Chief Advisor for Empire Hotels who are developing the ultimate platform for users to book both rooms and experiences across the globe. The platform provides an easy way to check-in and check-out and is fully prepared for the future of room automation. James is a featured speaker at MIT Media labs, a Mentor at Alchemist, an Accelerator Director at Greater Good Society and a mentor at CS359B in Stanford. James was also named in the top 50 angel Investor by Forbes.
- How did James’ journey in Blockchain begin?
- An insight into Empire Hotels
- How will the hotel industry react to a project like this?
- How does the platform work?
- How does the crypto and blockchain aspect of the platform work?
- How does the token work on the platform?
- What is the strategy for on-boarding Hotels?
- Details on their ICO and where are the funds being spent?
Enter our latest giveaway competition to win £100 of DGB: http://www.cryptopulse.co.uk/digibyte
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at Wirex
Ways to connect with Empire Hotels
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops