The Virtual 3D Web – An Interview with Dion Croom of Creative 3D Web
In this episode we interview Dion Croom, founder and CEO of Creative 3D Web which is a next-generation Virtual 3D Web browser that will combine advanced avatar-based 3D game engine technology with a highly customized blockchain architecture and an advanced fingerprint authentication system. This allows for an innovative, transparent and secure user experience that does not require any special 3D or virtual reality equipment.
- How did Dion’s journey in Blockchain begin?
- How and why did Creative 3D Web begin?
- A philosophical outlook on how to prove data and analytics on the internet
- How to bridge the gap between the digital and physical?
- Other technologies that have tried this
- What is Creative 3D Web’s vision?
- An insight into Creative 3D Web?
- The problems Creative 3D Web are solving
- How do they implement blockchain technology?
- Details about the ICO
- Where is the project at?
Enter our latest giveaway competition to win £100 of DGB: http://www.cryptopulse.co.uk/digibyte
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at Wirex
Ways to connect with Creative 3D Web
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops