In this episode we give you an insight into the different investment types and equity sales you can get involved in!
- The difference between an ICO and STO
- The developments the FCA are making in this space
- The downside of recent ICOs
- The problem with airdrops
- What are token swaps?
- What are the benefits of an STO?
- How will STOs revolutionise the crowding model?
- What are the downsides of STOs?
- Equity sales
- How does Crowdfunding work?
- SEIS and EIS scheme
Enter our latest giveaway competition to win £100 of DGB: http://www.cryptopulse.co.uk/digibyte
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at Wirex
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops