Crypto Jargon Buster
Welcome to our first Crypto Jargon Buster! In this episode, we chat through some of the most used phrases and words in Cryptocurrency.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- A simple explanation of blockchain, what it does and why it does it.
- The real meaning of the word bubble and whether Bitcoin is one or not.
- What a Cryptocurrency is and how it’s defined.
- Where the word HODL came from and what it means, it’s pretty funny! Go check out the full post HERE.
- The meaning of FIAT currencies and it’s origins (and flaws).
- Why Forks happen & the difference between a hard and soft fork (forking hell!)
- We discuss ledgers and how blockchain can provide a public record of this.
- How mining works, what it means and the financial rewards miners receive.
- The meaning of MOON! and Mooning
Here are the links to some of the tools we spoke about:
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Listen to our EPIC interview with the UK’s #1 Crypto Expert, Phillip Nunn.
New to Cryptopulse and want to go back to the start?
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs.
Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn
Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488
Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf
🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops
Information provided by Cryptopulse via this group, website, social media channels and any other medium DOES NOT constitute financial advice, investment recommendations OR any other type of advice whatsoever.
The Cryptopulse team are not professional financial advisors. Trading and purchasing cryptocurrencies do carry risks and anybody wishing to partake in such activities should seek professional advice.
We don’t like the law stuff, we like the crypto stuff!