Greg Foss & The Fiat Debt Spiral
In this episode, Kevin and Ben sit down with long time credit expert and self-proclaimed Bitcoin enthusiast and realist Greg Foss to really get to the bottom of some big questions; we’re in so much debt, who do we owe all this money to? Who really are the IMF? And, most importantly, how will Bitcoin keep the fiat ponzi afloat?
Who is Greg Foss?
Greg Foss is a former hedge fund manager and current Executive Director of Strategic Initiatives at Validus Power Corp in Toronto. Gregg is a 35 year risk veteran and describes himself as both a “Bitcoin enthusiast and realist”.
What we cover in this episode:
- Who do countries owe all this money to?
- When will global inflation hikes end?
- Why is Bitcoin so important as a hedge against inflation?
- How will Bitcoin be integrated in the modern fiat system?
- Is there a place for gold?
- Who are the IMF?
- Would the US Dollar ever fail?
- Greg’s view on Michael Saylor
- Final Thoughts
Ways to connect with Greg:
Looking Glass Education:
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
Ways to connect with Kevin and Ben
Thanks for listening and don’t forget to subscribe so you can be notified when we release a new episode.
Downloaded & listened to in over 100 countries. Cryptopulse is here to guide you through the crypto universe with thought-provoking topics, in-depth knowledge & information to help you make informed decisions.