Spotlight: MakerShaker, Unlocking Equity Through NFTs
In this episode, Kevin and Ben sit down with Kevin Cubitt from MakerShaker to talk about the difference between the traditional and Web 3.0 loan services, what sets MakerShaker apart from the competition and how they are providing liquidity to those in the NFT space in a new and exciting way.
Who is MakerShaker?
MakerShaker are a P2Pool lending protocol that provides NFT appraisals for borrowers, supplies and facilitates fair term liquidity, and unlocks the value of your NFT’s. MakerShaker has a strong belief in a community empowerment approach and wants the community to shape it’s incentive structure.
What we cover in this episode:
- Kevin’s Web 3.0 Story
- What is MakerShaker?
- MakerShaker compared to its competitors?
- How does asset price fluctuation affect lending?
- How does trust affect lending rates?
- What is the main benefit of MakerShaker vs Traditional lending?
- How is community engagement incentivised?
MakerShaker Registration Form: https://www.makershaker.xyz/#join
Ways to connect with MakerShaker:
- Website: https://makershaker.xyz
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/realMakerShaker
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/43aaNQG8Ja
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
Ways to connect with Kevin and Ben
Kevin Twitter: https://twitter.com/KevinBasham
Ben Twitter: https://twitter.com/bdrsquared
Thanks for listening and don’t forget to subscribe so you can be notified when we release a new episode.
Downloaded & listened to in over 100 countries. Cryptopulse is here to guide you through the crypto universe with thought-provoking topics, in-depth knowledge & information to help you make informed decisions.