Closing The Music Industry Value Gap With Blockchain – An interview with James Tylee, Founder of CyberFM.
In this episode, we interview James Tylee, the Founder of CyberFM which provides listeners with access to music that is not normally available via the mainstream channels. Founded in 2007, they have built their reputation in the Music Industry by providing listeners with artists that portray an unmatched talent which regularly inaccessible.
- How did James’ blockchain journey begin
- What music industry problems are CyberFM solving?
- Why did James start CyberFM?
- What do CyberFM do for the independent artist?
- What is the ‘value gap’ in terms of the music industry?
- How does the CyberFM platform work?
- How do the current music royalty collection societies work?
- How do CyberFM differ from other radio stations?
- How are CyberFM helping other radio stations and podcasters?
- What is CyberFM’s MFTU token?
The website that James mentions in the show: http://makeblockchainhistory.com
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at http://www.wirexapp.com
Ways to connect with CyberFM
CyberFM Radio Official Website
CyberFM Official Telegram
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops