A Digital Currency for the Music Industry – An interview with Aurovine
In this episode, we interview Dave Blundell from Aurovine who are providing a blockchain powered service for independent artists and for music fans to use the digital currency AudioCoin. Aurovine allows fans to be rewarded with AudioCoin for liking, rating and sharing artists’ music on social media or for appearing at live events, as well as enabling users to spend AudioCoins on live events, studio time, music equipment, education, and much more through our expanding ADC Marketplace.
- What problems are Aurovine solving in the music industry?
- How did your journey in Blockchain begin?
- What is the founders’ relationship with the music industry?
- An insight into the Aurovine platform and it’s development
- How does the Audiocoin token work on the Aurovine platform?
- Who are Aurovine’s major competitors and how does Aurovine differ?
- How does the ADC rewards system work?
- What future developments are in the pipeline for Aurovine?
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at http://www.wirexapp.com
Ways to connect with Aurovine
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via email@example.com
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- Instagram: Crypto_pulse // Kevin // Ben
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops