Tech Talks Episode 01 – Proof of Work vs Proof of Stake
Welcome to our new series, Tech Talks where we take our listeners through some of the more technical parts of the crypto and blockchain universe!
In this episode, we look at the difference between Proof of Work and Proof of Stake.
- Background information on these two traditional ways of verifying transactions
- What coins are proof of work or proof of stake?
- The key differences
- Ben’s thoughts on which of these is the better method?
Enter our latest giveaway competition to win £100 of DGB: http://www.cryptopulse.co.uk/digibyte
This episode is sponsored by Wirex the pioneer in bridging the gap between crypto and everyday spending! Find out more at Wirex
Ways to connect with Cryptopulse
- Cryptopulse Facebook
- Contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our VIP group
- Join our TELEGRAM group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Kevin on Twitter
- Follow Ben on Twitter
Subscribe or listen elsewhere
We are active in these places:
- Twitter: @crypto_pulse // @KevinBasham // @BenAtFamous
- Facebook: VIP Community // Facebook Page
- LinkedIn: Kevin Basham // Ben Rees // Cryptopulse
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: Cryptopulse
DONATE CRYPTO TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve enjoyed the show then we really appreciate donations. This helps us keep the electricity running, food in our bellies and goes some way to covering our production, marketing & running costs. Bitcoin Private (BTCP) b17pkzuVNMczTpphhGrms16qqbJAbt4BSNT Litecoin (LTC) LWQGzvMuNLaDiF5yjjPhFbo6bPTmeE65vn Ethereum (ETH) 0x54d53c11f43e12e289ed69845ef1fd017bd4c488 Bitcoin (BTC) 1Ju1HRQHFkQQhYrT52WbBMX2BwwLK1F1cf 🌟ERC20 token address 0x4AEf8229Cf18e882dD4b78B6Bc8f68634FACf3De for airdrops